WIWW

Week four was a doosy! Only 3 outfits to link up with Lindsey for WIWW (what I wore wednesday). My first boutique of the season plus I was slammed with sickness and what does that equal...a whole lot of pj's and sweats. But in this case I was totally justified. The hard part with being sick was that also meant I couldn't crochet. I never pick up yarn if anyone in the house is sick. Just doesn't feel right when I know most of my products are being sent to new little ones. Now, of course, I'm even more behind than before. My hope is that over the next couple of days I can catch up and have some time to enjoy Halloween festivities.

Day 2: Boutique day

tank: shade
blue tank: hollister
cardi: old navy
skinny jeans: target
boots: old navy
necklace: american eagle
bracelet: cookie lee

Day 4: Crocheting and date night

tank: shade
shirt: old navy
cardi: old navy (just got it and am in love)
pants: big star
shoes: jellypop
necklace: cookie lee

Day 6: Crocheting and errands

tank: target
cardi: old navy
skinny jeans: target
boots: mudd

your photo name
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...