My word....

I can not believe it has been so long since my last post. This summer has just flown by and I am left sitting here wondering where the time has gone. Life has been crazy busy and it seems like I am barely staying afloat. Sometime in mid July I looked at my fridge and saw this...


I hadn't even had time to change my calendar out...yikes!!! Well now we're well into August and as I looked at my fridge again I've yet to change the calender. One day at a time right?

In all the hullabaloo I did manage to come up with a little something that I'm super excited about...

And to top it off I realized my Zumba instructor is one amazing photographer!!! Amber of Carly Grace Photography was able to capture my newest creation just perfectly...




Isn't this little guy just scrumptious?


your photo name
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...